By law, under the gas safety regulations 1998, it’s your responsibility as a landlord to get a gas safety certificate every 12 months. You can get a gas safety certificate from a gas safe registered engineer for all pipe work, gas appliances and flues that have been installed at your property.
There are a number of different checks that must be carried out at your property in Glasgow before you are issued a landlord gas safety certificate. Some of these checks are as follows:
- Your gas appliances will be checked for gas tightness
- If test points are available then standing and working pressure will be tested
- Burner pressure and gas rate will be checked against the manufacturers data plate
- Checks will be carried out for the provision of all necessary ventilation
- All flame failure devices will be checked for satisfactory operation
- Checks will be made for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability
Here at our company we specialise in landlord gas safety certificates and have done so for a number of years now. We have a team of Gas Safe registered engineers who are fully trained to provide an efficient service. Our engineers pay close attention to detail and will provide a first-class service when they are out at your property in Glasgow.
We charge competitive prices for landlord gas safety certificates and many landlords in Glasgow have spoken highly of our service, telling us that our service offers very good value for money. We will happily give you a free quote if you need a landlord gas safety certificate.
For more information or for a free quote, feel free to give us a call on 0141 374 2576 or alternatively, you can fill out our contact form and we’ll get back to you.